Thursday, April 28, 2016

Custom Orders

Hey all you bloggers.... Come and See what's new at Sew Crafty Me, SC

Well, its been a while since I've left a blog.... It has been a very very busy month.  I would like to share with you this custom order.  It turned out so cute.  Customer wanted something pink and gray and I happened to have this pretty MM argyle fabric.  She requested a day gown, so that is what I made.  This day gown is a little different than others that I make.  I used less fabric than what I have done in the past.  This way it doesn't bunch up so much around the baby.  I also made it a little longer and made the hem elastic so there is room to take off and on.  Another thing I did was cut off the bottom half of the onesie.  Makes it so much easier.  I also added a cute argyle design and put her monogram across and added a bow belt.  The ribbon belt is lightly tacked, just in case mom doesn't want to keep it around for sleeping.  

Another item that I stitched out is this cute Palmetto Tree faux smocking design from Just Sew Pretty.  Lastly I made a matching headband/bow to match both the day gown and the Palmetto Tree...

I opened up my ETSY shop and it has really done well.  Below are some of the items that I've been selling there too.  I try to add a couple of new things each week when I can.  But want to get this palmetto onesie up and get it selling...

Thank you for looking  Please share my blog with others, and don't forget to leave a comment when you can.  If you have a problem commenting , just send an email and let me know and I will try to rectify it for you.


Turned out sweet... 


Love this Palmetto


These are soccer/volleyball/basketball backpack.  I've sold many of the for soccer.  This just shows you what a customer request.  


I love how this one turned out.  Tennis Backpack



Another special request that I'm going to sell on ETSY
Baseball tee shirts with coach's wife and a name on the back as an option,


Thanks again for taking the time to visit.  Hope you are inspired by these items.  If you have a request, but let me kown...
I will be back sometime next week with my BOM photo's.  Looking forward to that.

No comments: