Saturday, May 28, 2016

May BOM

Very appropriate for mothers day but can be used for other special days also.... This Whimsical Fabric's BOM is a beautiful heart block.... They are quick and easy to do as long as your machine is working. Mine decided to give me trouble so one of them is partly sewn by hand.

I have been super busy this one with my ETSY store, which I'm thankful for. Dad also had his final surgery for stents in his kidneys.  They were only able to get the right kidney completed.  We have to take him to have a PET scan next week.  Mother has been falling (and can't get up!, sorry couldn't resist), So it looks like she might be developing Parkinson after all...My mother in law has been in hospital with advanced Alzheimer's so helping a little bit there.... Naturally I'm stretched to my limits, but I can honestly say that the Lord has helped me through it all...

Good news... One of my granddaughters graduated with honors from her Jr. College and was accepted to USC in Columbia.... Go Gamecocks!  I had a grandson to graduate from High School.... Yay, he made it. LOL....

So on with the photo's of the ONLY 2 blocks I've finished..... Hope you will give it a try...







No comments: