Saturday, March 19, 2016

BOM with Whimsical Fabrics

Hey all you bloggers.... Come and See what's new at Sew Crafty Me, SC

For the month of March, the BOM was a quick easy quilt block.  Again it took a while to decide on which fabric to use.  I'm using scraps from the large quilt I made for Emersyn, so this BOM quilt will only be the size for a matching doll quilt.

I have also been very busy with other projects for customers which I will share sometime.  But this blog is about the Whimsical Fabric BOM....  Please excuse the lighting on most of the photos.  I'm still unlearned in that area. :)




I made two using these fabrics



 I also made two with these fabrics





Again two of these


Goodness, didn't realize that photo is bad.  But you get the picture. ;)





This makes a total of 6 of these blocks. 

Looking forward to next months block!

Hope this has encouraged you to give them a try. 

No comments: