Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tennis Anyone???

My granddaughter LOVES tennis and is a very good player.  So while taking a break from my quilt, I  thought I'd share another item that I sell. 

I found a company where I can get these tennis backpack to sell and add the monogram or name on them.  These are adult sizes and are excellent quality. I looked at other websites to see what they were selling (same kind) and I was shocked at the prices.  From $54.00 up to $110.  I am selling mine $45.00 with free monogram. (does not include shipping).

Here are the designs and colors:
Trellis - Navy or Coral (Navy in picture with Coral thread monogram)
Damask - Gray only
Moroccan Geometric - Gray or Black
Anchors - Navy only
Chevron - Navy, Black with pink trim, or Gray with Pink Trim.
Because they are a busy pattern, it's better to keep the colors a contrast, unless you want to match the trim.  I will use either fancy monogram (with the swirls and twirls), or a clean classic look like shown in the picture.




No comments: