Monday, June 1, 2015

Wedding Month of June

Even though I don't have anyone in my family getting married, it seems to be the best time to advertise the cute items that work perfectly for those getting married.  I was busy making samples of things that will work for a Bride and Groom.  Here are a couple of items.  Hope it will inspire you too.  I'm still working on a couple other items for my samples, not to mention my continuation of Emmy's quilt.

Oh and please excuse the photo shots.  They were real quick and laying on top of other finished items.  Most know that these are a hot item this past year.

 The other cuff normally has the date of the wedding and sometimes the pockets have the initials of the bride. These are also made for the bridesmaids and maid of honor, etc... Unfortunately they aren't a cheap budge item. But brides are adding it to their budgets.  This is a good thing.  Other items are makeup bags with names for bridesmaids gifts, spa items like slippers or robes with names on them. I'm sure you get the picture.


Another item are the towels with either His and Hers, or Mr and Mrs. or their initials.  Skies the limit on these.  They also make great gifts for anniversary, renewal of vowels, etc...

Here is something you might not have thought about and even though I didn't design this as a subway art style, it can include date, time, names etc.... This is a pillow of the state you live in.  I love making these.  They are so classic looking but can give a cottage feel to your rooms. Your eyes aren't deceiving you.  The pillow hasn't been stuffed into the case. 

I truly hope this will give you some suggestion for wedding gifts and such. 

No comments: