Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bridal Flip Flops

While in the Wedding mood, I decided to make the bridal flip flops and also for bridesmaids.
I want to set the record straight. If you try these, DO NOT USE HOT GLUE.  I noticed on one of the you tubes one of the young girls said you can use a hot glue gun.  If you want it permanent, I suggest an E6000 or ShoeGoo.  I also used clips to help keep the ribbon and lace or flower in place while the glue was drying.  I think they turned out beautiful.

Give it a try....

How to make:  Find flip flops, use lace or ribbon and place your glue on the straps.  Then place the flower or rosette in the middle and glue.  Because the flower is large and a little heavier than the lace, you will need to clip it with some type of clip or clothes pin...  

I guess depending on how inexpensive your flip flops are, will determine your selling price.  I noticed that many are selling them for $20-$25.  But I'm keeping my prices at $15.00

No comments: