Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow and Cribbs On Main


Come check this out!
On a snowy Tuesday, I went out and enjoyed the day with my daughter, Sew Cheeky Chic http://www.sewcheekychic.blogspot.com and we discovered a new place to have lunch....Cribbs on Main. http://www.cribbsonmain.com/... What a fabulous place.  Their Cucumber Caprese salad was delicious!!! Highly recommend.  Jess and I split a 1/2 order, that is how large they were.... We also order their Rubens.  I had a Classic Ruben and it was good! But then I had a taste of daughters, and she ordered Not your Grandma's Ruben, and man, that spoiled my taste buds for the Classic.  They were so large that we had left overs.  But what we didn't have left overs from, was their Tres Leches  which was the Dessert that day.  OMGoodness! It was delicious!  Granted, it wasn't as good as my ex MIL's but it was pretty close....
If you are in the Spartanburg area, stop in and try them.  They are at the corner of Daniel Morgan and Main, close to Daniel Morgan Square. 


So now to the Snow.  Here are some picture of different times of the snow we had in upstate SC.  Now I will say we do get at least one day of snow each year during February which is normally gone the next day, but it's rare that we get this much snow...



 I LOVE the juxtaposion of the green grass and the snow covered trees.  This is why I was able to go out with my daughter on Tuesday....

Wednesday.... Not so much.  As you can see we were snowed in.  We ended up with between 6-10" but it is beautiful!  This was the beginning of the snow on Wednesday....


This is a little later in the day....as you can see in the air, it started sleeting which made everything ice over....





So beautiful and clean looking... Just like Jesus promised out forgiven sins would be! 


Last picture is of a Magnolia Tree that was taken on Tuesday.  It was so pretty, I had to take the picture.






No comments: