Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WHOOO T Owl

Come check this out!

I'm in LOVE with this cute cute owl... Part of the pattern is from http://www.sewmichelle.com .  I used her Spiral Notebook cover and added some dimensions with the wings and feet and came up with this adorable pillow...  It started out looking like this....
And finished looking like this....


Everything is the same on the pattern, but what I did different was gave it flapping wings, which were the interior flaps for the notebook to slip into.  I made them just like prairie points but reversed so you see the opening... For the feet, I also cut my squares and made prairie points and placed them so the points are solid on the outside.    The backing is the envelope style which makes it more convenient to switch out my pillow designs...



So there you have it!  My Spiral Notebook pattern turned pillow.... Hope you like it.  Check out Michelle's website.  You will enjoy her patterns....


1 comment:

Linda turner said...

Terre this pillow is so cute! Very creative and owls are so popular. Nice job. Thanks for sharing.