Monday, February 1, 2016

Feburary BOM

Hey all you bloggers.... Come and See what's new at Sew Crafty Me, SC
So I'm still following Whimsical Fabrics, BOM.
 
You also can see other blocks from others who are participating.  Come join us.  There is no cost, just follow the guidelines. 

Y'all, I just have to say I really like this months quilt block.  So much so, that I have all 4 of my blocks finished AND I will make a smaller quilt for my new Great Grandson.

I used my Dear Stella charm pack for these and MM fairy frost for the corners.  I think they will work well with my Jan. BOM squares.

Also here are a couple of Valentines outfits that I have finished.... If you are wanting Valentines, you need to get your order in soon.  Not much time left.

First up is this cute butterfly pattern fabric.  I really like the way the bright pink frames them.


Duck Duck Goose!.  My favorite color combination. Pink and Green!

As slow as snails... Not this time.  I got all 4 done within 30 minutes!  Charms definitely makes a difference





Let's go fly a kite!  Well lets wait until it is a little warmer. Again the sparkle from the fairy frost really gives the fabric a pretty frame.

Here are a couple of Valentine outfits. 



I love how this turned out.  The center circle is a sparkly vinyl.  This is for a beautiful red headed customer.  I KNOW it will look beautiful on her.  A matching headband/bow comes with it. 

Next is this adorable Elephant....


This was my second time digitizing an art work.  I love how it turned out and the thread colors are perfect....

Thanks for taking time to check out my latest.  Hope you will come back soon.  If you haven't joined my blogspot, feel free to do so, I promise I won't bombard you with post everyday.  (I don't have time for it)...

No comments: