Friday, January 22, 2016

BOM continued.

Hey all you bloggers.... Come and See what's new at Sew Crafty Me, SC

Hope everyone is staying warm inside.  Here is SC we were to have quite a bit of snow.  But it seems there is snow all around us and we are dealing with just sleet and ice.

Well I was in hopes I could get a few more blocks done, but only have a total of 3.  Valentine and Easter orders have kept me busy....

Thank you all for your comments.  I didn't think about it looking like Spring, but I guess it will take on that vibe with those colors and designs. (Some of my favorite colors)...

Here are a couple more squares and I will try to get one more done today if I can squeeze it in... 

I'm trying to at least use one fabric the same through out the whole quilt.  Hopefully I'll be able to do that as it is only a large piece of scrap.  It is the Leicen fabric which is in the upper middle on this square, and the upper left on the square below.



I've also been busy with orders.  Here are other projects I've been working on...

Made a couple of pillow dolls.  As you can see, I FINISHED the quilt!  Yay me.... Mom and dad are holding it up.  The bottom photo is for a new baby.  There was also a Big Brother shirt that matched. 

I stay busy enough that I count it a blessing  to get photo's anymore. LOL....
Here is a three pc workout set. Love the combination of colors

No comments: