Saturday, December 14, 2013

Continue to Create....

With my long, long, long, list of projects (which will probably not come to fruition), I continue to make the "hot commodity"  Infinity Scarves.... They really are simple to make, but after making lots, I'm ready to move on to the next greatest thing in crafting.... But still trying to figure out what that is. LOL....
I'm still behind in my Christmas shopping and mailing for myself... Why do we put ourselves last... I was always told that spells JOY, but just can't seem to find much of it this year.... No Christmas Décor either, nada!!! I need to take my mind off material things, I guess and get my mind on WHY we have Christmas.... That will put the JOY back....

Anyway, here are pictures of what I'm continuing to create....
 
 
I have 6 different colors of fabric that I've used to make the scarves.  I took pictures, but the colors didn't turn out very well.  So please over look that...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are still a few more that haven't been made.... I'll be glad when this is over with, for sure. 
 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Where did you find instructions on how to make these? I keep hearing they are easy but am not sure where to start.

Unknown said...

Thanks Shannon for the question. I use this video which I thought was the easiest there is out there. Once thing I changed was, instead of hand stitching the closure I went ahead and used my machine. Just much quicker. (and it looks just like the bought ones. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLF3fYDweE
Hope you share yours too....

Shannon said...

Thanks so much Terre, that was very helpful! Now, one last question....do you mongram before you sew or after and where does the monogram go? I can't wait to try this out!