Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Busy... Busy... Busy...with last minute Christmas Gifts.

For years I was one of those that would shop all year round for Christmas and also get those bargains in on Black Friday, but not anymore..... So I try to gather gifts from October to December.  Then I will work on smaller stocking stuffers. Today I worked on a few last minute items for my granddaughters. They love the infinity scarves and I ordered fabric from Girl Charlee .  They have a great selection of knits, especially chevrons.  Riley Blake also has some chevron knits which you can find at Whimsical Fabrics here. Just click on her fabric then her knit links.  These scarves are really quick and easy to make and I love this video how to.  It takes less than 30 minutes.  I recommend if you like the longer scarves I would go 70".  So here are three that I made today between other things.

No comments: