Thursday, August 27, 2015

Well, I am OFFICIALLY Sew Crafty Me, SC!!!  There is so much to do when starting a business.  I have to convert my website into a commercial website in order to use some of the wholesale companies.  So that is going to take up a lot of my time for a month or so.  I dread it, but know it is necessary to get the business off the ground. (doing this between customer orders, taking care of parents, and other family issues that come up is no small feat.)....

But with saying that, I'm really excited to get started.  I hope I will be able to share with you some of the things that will be on my commercial site.  Even though I will still make custom baby clothing, I'm am going to start concentrating on sports items for girls and moms.  My reason behind this, is because with babies, I'm forever trying to drum up new customers once baby starts toddling.

But before I start on other things, I just wanted to share a few things that I've been working on these past few days.





Yes, I'm trying to get things ready for the season. My blog below was for halloween, and this is for Christmas.  I will be carrying two sacks for customers.  I think children will be thrilled with them, as well as adults.  Christmas for us is held in two different homes and we are always having to use plastic bags to carry our presents.  Well this year, we will be using the one BIG bag.... So you see they are good for personal, teachers, offices, parties,  you name it, you can use it... You can order yours right now by just sending me an email and let me know you are interested in either the tree or deer santa sacks.




As you can see, I got a large box of tennis backpacks.... I have a craft fair coming up with one of the athletic clubs.  So I have a lot to do to get ready.  I will be selling these along with longsleeve tees with a sports logo, like volleyball, softball, tennis, and soccer; for girls and moms. I will be catering towards the girls.  I will also have sport themed bows and key fobs; along with other items, like towels, koozies, blankets, etc... 





A sample of volleyball shirts for mom and girls.... 




Selection of the Spirit shirts.... I also will have some really cute long sleeve shirts that have gingham yokes and pockets, shipping soon....




 Also in stock are lots of these cute bracelets/hair ties of NC and SC.  You can choose your color ribbons and prints that are available... 

So as you can see, these are some of the items that I will be selling this season.  It is only a tip of the iceberg, but I hope enough to keep everyone interested and wanting more. .  





No comments: