Sunday, July 19, 2015

Completed projects...

Come and See what's new at Sew Crafty Me, SC

Well, I have one full day left before I board a plane to see my new Grandbaby.  As most of us, we try to squeeze last minute projects in, because we aren't stressed enough as it is. hahaha....

These were random items I came up with and really didn't get to finish a couple of others that are hanging on my embroidery machine... But will share what I did finish.

As you will see in the photo, the only item I made was the skirt for the collared onesie.  I found the fabric at Joanns, bought 3/4 yd and because of the nap, I had to cut it on the fold and turn it so the lines ran vertical instead of horizontal.  I LOVE the vintage look of the fabric.

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway.... All items must have a bow and shoes to match. ;)

I will add the I heart Tx on the tee shirt of the set to make it complete.   Hope you enjoy....



No comments: