Monday, March 17, 2014

Easter Basket Ready....

Come check this out!
Are you ready for Easter?  I bought a few of the new chevron Easter baskets and when I received them, I thought, Hey I can do that! So I searched the web to see if I could find a good pattern for these... I found one on Craftsy.  With a few personal modifications, I've been busy making my own.  They are truly the "going thing", right now.  You can order on my Etsy page or  facebook.  I will leave you some of the fabric selection which the Easter Baskets come in.  I haven't taken many pictures since I've been sorta busy, but here are a few that I took before the busy season began. :) Hope these will either encourage you to make one, or give me a call and I'll be glad to make one for you.
I used doublesided quilted fabric for this cute basket.

This cute bird pattern was a popular design.  I have 3 more left.

This is one of the bought chevron bags.  I have a couple of these left and also more of the fabric if interested.

There are only 3 of these left of the girls chevron. I do have enough fabric for one more basket.

Here is the bird/chick basket with a cute yellow bow.  The bows made a BIG difference in the look as you can see from other pictures. 
Below are several fabrics to choose from for your Easter Baskets. If ordering from me, refer to the number in the lower left hand corner of the fabric.




As you can see there are plenty of fabrics for boys and girls to choose from.... You can always reach me at: sewcraftymesc@yahoo.com 
Hope to hear from you soon....


No comments: