Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year.... I hope this year will be a blessed year for you and your family.... We always make resolutions but wind up breaking them; so this year my resolution is to resolve to not break the resolution. LOL....
Some of the things I want to do this year are:
Continue to lose weight
Clean up my very small sewing room. (I'll share the before and after when I do.)
I want to get my retail license for seasonal.
The main thing for us though, is to get the addition to our house started....

January is normally a slower month for those of us who monogram, embroider, sewing or crafting.  Which means this month for me should be a time to set aside and work on my website and get the room in order.  Of course with Valentines coming in February, we do have to make time for customers looking for a shirt or dress....

Here are a few Valentine dresses from past years that I've made and sold. 


 
Heart is from HTD's Vintage Luxe
 
 
close up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you like the vintage heart, here is another with actual vintage laces and vintage linens and other eyelet lace.
 
 
Now that I'm inspired a little...... will share my next dress in a few days. 
 
 

No comments: